In Arts Administration 101, Consultant Lisa Tylke will show emerging arts organizations how to strengthen two key markers of growth: defined roles and responsibilities for your board of directors and mission-aligned planning for your organization’s artistic and administrative visions. These two vital pillars will define your organization’s phase of development and provide you with a roadmap to maximize your organization’s growth.
This Learning Lab will be designed to address your specific needs. Do you have burning questions about Arts Administration fundamentals: growing your board of directors, business planning, or crafting a strong artistic mission statement? Submit them when you register!
This Learning Lab is most appropriate for emerging organizations that have:
- Unpaid or stipend-payed staff and artists
- A few sources of contributed income
- Hands-on Boards of Directors that fulfill administrative roles and do minimal fundraising
- Average budgets of $0 - $100,000
- A strong desire to grow and develop!