Under the direct supervision of the Art/Special Events Manager, the Art Camp and Theatre Camp Counselors are responsible for assisting in the creation and implementation of the camp curriculum, guiding and instruction campers, and othe leadersjhip duties.
- Ability to assist in the creation and implementation of curriculum for all ages
- Plan and supervise weekly fieldtrips, including transportation
- Supervise and swim with campers during swim time
- Must be able to supervise and lead staff
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with participants, parents and staff
- Performs the job safely and in compliance with District policies, procedures, work and safety rules, and the employee handbook
- Assist students with costuming, set design, prop design, etc.
- Ability to stand in an indoor classroom environment for up to six (6) hours
- Other duties assigned by supervisor