ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Carol Fox and Associatesis a Chicago-based public relations, marketing and event management agency specializing in entertainment, lifestyle and arts clientele. The company’s environment is dynamic and fast-paced, with a client roster that boasts many of the city’s best-known attractions and cultural institutions.
Carol Fox and Associates is seeking a full-time, permanent Assistant Account Executive beginning immediately. The position reports to the Director of Marketing and Public Relations. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Tasks and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and advertising plans
- Coordinate and staff concierge events
- Coordinate promotional appearances and special events
- Develop and post social media content
- Draft publicity materials, including press releases, media advisories and PR questionnaires
- Research and assemble press lists and distribute releases to appropriate media
- Staff client events, publicity appearances and interviews as needed
- Draft talking points and media training documents for interviews
- Assemble press kits
- Accept and track press RSVPs for events
- Post event listings
- Clip media coverage and assemble into electronic publicity reports