ABOUT THE POSITION
Mudlark Theater seeks an Education Intern to assist our Education Department with administrative responsibilities during the summer and late spring of 2018.
The Education Intern will work directly with Mudlark’s Education Director and Associate Education Director on assigned and self-designed projects. Responsibilities may include:
- Preparing rosters and sending welcome emails for summer camps
- Assisting with the documentation of camp
- Creating education marketing materials
- Researching and reaching out to area schools for after school program expansion
- Entering and analyzing program surveys
- Working on at least one project they have designed/initiated
- Assisting in Mudlark’s summer camps
- Other duties as assigned.