About Cole DeGenova
As a pianist, vocalist, and composer, Cole DeGenova has spent most of his life crafting his eclectic artistic voice. Based in Chicago and Los Angeles, Cole is also an in-demand sutdio musician and international touring performer. He currently tours with Warner Bros artist Gallant and has worked with the likes of Chance the Rapper, Lupe Fiasco, Brett Dennnen, Meshell N'Degoeocello, Paula Cole, Dave Shaw (of The Revivalists), Chali 2Na, Naughty Professor, The Heard, and experimental jazz trio Hanging Hearts. He was also featured on the Latin Grammy winning album "Fantastico" by Lucky Diaz and the Grammy-nominated album "Ology" by Gallant. Cole has released three albums of original material and is currently working with producer Georgia Anne Muldrow on his upcoming 4th album REALLY HUMAN, set to be released in Fall 2018.
Who we're looking for:
The Marketing/PR Coordinator will have the right blend of passion for forward thinking music and previous PR/Marketing experience. This role will be responsible for helping drive the band's presence through traditional and emerging campaigns. He or she will have a proven track record of leading successful PR initiatives and continously looking for creative ways to connect with media outlets and a growing fan base.
- Plan and implement strategic promotional campaigns via social media and press outlets (online/radio/print)
- Create press releases for new releases, tours, and other important events
- Develop and update content for website, social, and blog
- Stay up-to-date with trends in outeach and engagement, and networking opportunities
- Record, track, and analyze data across social media and music distribution platforms that provide insight on performance and best practices
- Work with our designer to create visually appealing and intriguing content (still and motion)
- Support events and tours as needed
- Assist with select general administrative duties, e.g. printing promotional materials, arranging contact lists, etc.
- Participate in team meetings twice monthly
5hrs/week, more hours as needed