At Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, we bring artists, art and audiences together to enrich, engage, and change lives through the experience of dance.
We are seeking a dynamic, proactive, mission-driven individual to join Hubbard Street’s Education Department. This position provides administrative support for the Youth Program. The Youth and Education Registrar supports the Youth Dance Program in all aspects of registration and parent/student communications, including maintenance of databases and website information, demographic tracking and filing systems, coordinating external requests for program information, and provide administrative support for the youth program as detailed below. This position has non-traditional office hours, evenings and weekends are required.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manage all aspects of registration for all programs;
· Coordinate and track all parent communication;
· Coordinate software-based registration, updates, and collaboration with internal stakeholders;
· Coordinate all web updates, adhering to marketing calendar;
· Manage youth databases and mailing lists, including demographic records as required for grants;
· Work with Scholarship Coordinator for all scholarship programs;
· Coordinate all reporting needs, including attendance reports, progress reports, etc.
· Collaborate closely with other departments (e.g. marketing, development, artist training, facilities, finance, and artistic) to ensure that programs and objectives are being met;
· Manage youth facility needs for the department;
· Provide administrative support to all youth events;
· Attend all staff and faculty meetings as scheduled;
· Other duties as assigned.